Can you connect my property if I live in a multi-dwelling unit (MDU)?

MDUs can be connected. We will need written permission from the freeholder/building owner before we can conduct any work connecting your apartment/flat. In this instance, a wayleave will be necessary to install our infrastructure.

If you are interested in getting connected, please share your property manager/building owner/managing agent details with us, and we will be happy to work out a plan with you.